Thanks for stopping by. My name is David Manners. I am a student of life and a person that loves to create cool stuff. If you would like to contact me for any reason please feel free to do so. Thank you for stopping by. Hope you come again.
Obtain a position in a team environment, where I can utilize my skills and experience to assist in the precision of any project in the best professional manner.
Relevant Technical Skills:
• Maya & 3D Max | Experience modeling high and low poly, baking out textures
• Maya & 3D Max | Experience in UV unwrapping techniques
• Adobe Photoshop | Strong understanding of program
• Mari | Experience creating texture maps
• Unreal Engine 2 & 3 | Experience creating Levels & Lighting
• Unity 3.5 Engine | Experience creating Level & Lighting, Cinematics
• Adobe Flash | Experience 3d/2d/Flash animations
• Adobe Illustrator | Experience creating vector illustration
• Adobe After Effects | Experience editing videos
• MuddBox | ZBrush Experience 2D & 3D modeling, texturing and painting
Mech Game Group – Los Angeles, CA –(2013-Present)
2D Environment and Character Conceptual design
• Worked with small group of professionals in creating new kind of Battle Mech
game for new UDK 4 Engine.
• Responsible for creating Mech Robot and Environment and Asset conceptual
for Indie game. ready IOS game ready assets and environments to incorporate in
Sabertooth Interactive LLC – Venice, CA – (2011-2012)
3D Environment Artist/2D Conceptual design/ Generalist
• Responsible for creating ready IOS game ready assets and environments to
incorporate in Unity 3.5 engine.
• Character conceptual designs and story boards.
• Collaborated with team leaders in executing look for IOS/ multi-media campaigns.
“Power Rangers ”,”Snow White and Huntsman”,“Pacific Rim”, “Legendary Films”,
“Stub Hub” and several other productions.
Game Wizards – Santa Monica, CA (2007-2008)
Game Ready Asset Production Artist – Award Winning Game “Killing Time”
• Worked with a small team of artist to create ready assets for the UT3 engine –
“Killing Time.” The game was entered in the make something real competition.
• Responsible for modeling, texture, engine ready completion of assets.
Game Wizards – Santa Monica, CA (2006-2007)
Story Board Artist – Out of Site Project
• Directly responsible for story boarding and creating animated flying scenes for
“Out of Sight” A Black Entertainment Television (BET) one year project.
Warner Brothers Animation– Sherman Oaks, CA (2005 – 2005)
Digital Prop Designer/ Clean Up
• Collaborated with director and fellow team members in creating necessary
props for television animated series “The Lunatics”.
Responsible design/cleaning up of designs.
Nickelodeon - Burbank, CA (2003-2004)
Digital Layout/Character Revision Specialist
• Clean and revise both Layout and Characters in digital medium for multiple television
animated series “Danny Phantom” The Fairly Odd Parents”.
Ice Box - Culver City, CA (2001-2001)
Character Design/Flash Animation/Story Board
• Designed Character poses for shows using Flash for animated scenes including
building characters in Flash.
Sony Pictures Animation- Culver City, CA (2000-2001)
Story Board Revision Specialist
• Clean and revise storyboard for Television Cartoon Series “Men In Black”,
“Godzilla”,”Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot”.
DreamWorks Animation- Glendale, CA (1999-2000)
Character / Productions Drawing Designer
• Collaborated with director in developing production drawings for television
series and pitches. Responsible for Character / Production Drawings for
animated shows“Invasion America” , “Dino Men”.
Adelaide Productions - Glendale, CA (1997-1998)
Story Board Artist/Clean up Specialist
• Storyboard ruffs, boarding and Story Board Revisions and character Design
for ” TheTick” the Emmy Award Winning television animated series.
SunBow Entertainment - Glendale, CA (1995-1996)
Story Board Artist/Clean up Specialist
• Responsible for storyboard ruffs, boarding and Story Board Revisions and
incidental character Design for” The Tick” the Emmy Award Winning
television animated series.
The Art Institute of California – Los Angeles Los Angeles / CA
Game Art and Design , Bachelor of Arts Degree in 06/2011